You can't control everything on the internet...
Getting killed in the search engines or social media sites with negative content? We have proven techniques to deal with your online reputation, so call for a complimentary consultation.
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT
With the widespread use of forums, discussion groups, blogs, review sites and social media (such as Facebook & Twitter), it is very easy for Internet users to post their opinions and rants. This content can be positive, but it can also be negative with wide ranging consequences.
Benefits of Effective Reputation Management
- Addresses any issues that are factual and need to be handled.
- Bumps the negative information off the first page of the major search engines.
- Lessens the impact of these negative posts through a consistent campaign of online content generation and other targeted communications which will provide the credibility for the business and strengthen the positive perception of the business and its principals.
- Works with other websites that have positive content.
- Gets the business and principals recognized as “white hats”.
- Builds a wall of positive content and linking to frustrate any future attacks against the business.
ACTION STEPS TO DEAL WITH NEGATIVE CONTENT
If your business is experiencing negative content appearing on Google or other major search engines it is vital to deal with this issue as quickly as possible. There are also techniques to buffer your online business reputation in the event of negative content showing up.
Look before you leap. Undertake an analysis of the source of the negative content – this could be any online source from competitor sites to negative news articles.
Plan of Action
Based on the homework research step, get a realistic plan prepared considering your resources and budget.
This is the regular attention and execution of the plan. Your success depends on the consistent performance to get the intended result of an improved online reputation.
Keep in mind that reputation management is not an overnight activity. Be persistent and track results.